Introduction

Welcome and thanks for stopping by! For now this page is a collection of bikes that I like, my opinion on each bike, and technical data for those of you that care. Let me know if you'd like me to put up something on your bike, and if you have pictures, I'll put them up! Thanks for looking!

$

My Bike

My Bike
So much fun to ride!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Honda Shadow Aero ('07)

I'm posting this bike for two reasons: First, it's a really nice bike, and Second, because I know someone that just bought one. Lucky. This bike is part of the Honda Shadow Family. Like the V Star Custom I listed yesterday, Shadows come in seven different styles, all just different enough to get their own name. This bike has a 750cc engine and, with a 3.7 gallon fuel tank, can travel around 170 miles before needing the reserve tank. Speaking of which, my bike is going to need a fill up today...
I was suprised to see that this bike has a 25.9 inch seat height - that's even lower than mine! Of course, this bike also weighs 520 pounds, so you'd need to have a firm footing to hold it up.

No comments: