Introduction

Welcome and thanks for stopping by! For now this page is a collection of bikes that I like, my opinion on each bike, and technical data for those of you that care. Let me know if you'd like me to put up something on your bike, and if you have pictures, I'll put them up! Thanks for looking!

$

My Bike

My Bike
So much fun to ride!

Friday, November 9, 2007

Honda CBR600RR

Even though I was just going to post about Cruiser style bikes, another friend of mine just got one of these. I'm not sure what color it is because I haven't seen his yet, but this is the same model. This is actually the lowest power sportbike that Honda sells. It has a 599cc engine, and a top speed somewhere around 135 mph. Yeah, that's the bottom of the food chain. It has a six speed transmission instead of the usual five for cruisers. The seat height on this bike is quite a bit higher than mine at 32.3 inches, and curb weight of the bike is 410 pounds. As you can probably tell, this bike has a fairly large gas tank - 4.8 gallons. That's good because with an average mpg of 40, you can go about 190 miles on one tank. Of course, if you're gonna be traveling that far, you oughta stop at least once for a break. We can't all be iron butts. Yes, that is a real club. If you're a fan of sport bikes, but don't want one that will leave you sitting in the dust, this bike is for you.

No comments: